HOW TO USE FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM ADS TO ATTRACT NEW DONORS

UPCOMING DATES

April 22, 2021

12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PT | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET

May 3, 2021

12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PT | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET

WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION

Did you know only 1% of website visitors make a donation or join an email list? The other 99%? POOF. Gone. What if there was a way to attract the right audience and have them primed and ready to give? Looking to build a new donor base and not sure where to start? In this workshop, Dana Snyder will breakdown how to use Facebook Ads Manager to launch a 3-part ad campaign to build a more compassionate and engaged online audience.

ABOUT THE TRAINER

Dana Snyder is an entrepreneur, digital strategist, and passionate conscious consumer. She founded Positive Equation in 2017 with a focus on helping nonprofits cultivate passionate online audiences of donors, partners, and advocates using social media. Currently based in Atlanta, Dana has worked with Movember, Dress for Success, USTA, Honest Company, Sports Illustrated, American Idol, The Global Foodbanking Network, The Gary Sinise Foundation, LA84 Foundation, and many more on their digital strategies. Dana is a member of the Purpose Collaborative, an invitation-only, global group of 40+ boutique firms, consultancies, and subject matter experts, all passionate about social purpose. Dana graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Public Relations from the University of Central Florida.  

Who Should Attend?

Individuals looking to increase online engagement with potential donors

What The Training Will Cover

  • How to use Facebook Ads Manager

  • The importance of setting up your Facebook Pixel

  • How to build a 3-part ad campaign on Facebook & Instagram to generate more website traffic and donations

REGISTRATION TYPE

FEE

Premier Members

FREE

Members 

$25

Non-Members

$50

Additional Information

All workshops are live and recorded.  It is best to attend live but if you miss the live workshop, you can watch the recordings and then reach out to the instructor with any follow up questions. After the conference, attendees will receive recordings and materials from the workshop.

Looking to register 3+ people? Email us at program@nonprofitlearninglab.org to receive $5 off per registration!

Please Note: We do not offer any other discounts for this training other than the member rate. 

FAQ and Credits-02.png

Nonprofit Learning Lab

Have a question? 

Phone Number: 303-549-2764

info@nonprofitlearninglab.org

303 South Broadway Ste 200467

Denver, CO 80209

Do you need virtual event production or tech support for your online gathering? Reach out to us today

so we can help you. 

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn